Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Christmas Post



I am one of those girls that have all these plans and expectations for myself and I just can't get to everything anymore now that I have Sawyer. I need to learn how to just enjoy the small moments and I recently have tried harder....Sawyer is such a blessing because he slows me down a little. Also, I have made it part of my daily routine to workout...so that means giving up something else I could be doing. It is all about figuring out priorities which is hard for me because I want to do it all! 
That being said I spent most of my holiday focusing on the Christmas Workshop that I was hosting with Andrea Thayne. I am very grateful I put so much focus in this because it kept the focus away from all the shopping and presents this year. I feel like it was successful and I feel super blessed to have such inspiring women in my life. (I know I have an obsession with deers, its a problem)

        





Aren't these deer mugs to die for????










I am so impressed with the creativity of these girls! Here are some of the Instagram Posts and pictures I have received. 



Back to the whole, wanting to do more than I have time for. I had all these hopes to send out a christmas card. Well....it didn't happen. I had Kristy Jean Photography take photos, Andrea Thayne even made me a demo of a card with our pictures for the workshop and I STILL didn't get them out! 

I have all intentions of framing some of these gems and putting them in my urban styled office.....but that is a project that is still not checked off on my "want to do" list. 


Anyway, 
there is a lot of christmas fun going on this week that I will post about later. Until then...enjoy some pictures of my christmas decor in my office that I am sad is going to have to come down soon! 




I do not want to take down my little teepee christmas village. 
the end. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment