Monday, September 23, 2013

Coral & Mint Dining room/Living area

I don't know if you know who Dear Lizzy is but her craft line, Lucky Charm,
was the inspiration of this room. I know, random. I have always been a huge fan of her craft line and I saw this line and fell in love with it and I knew I wanted my focus colors to be Mint & Coral and her craft line included these colors beautifully! So here it is....my favorite room in the house...my other Happy Place! 

Before......


After.....

The MINT wall is where is all started. 
cost= paint $32



I painted this chalkboard from Hobby Lobby CORAL and 
made a cute, little welcome banner out of  Dear Lizzy's craft line,
Lucky Charm.
cost= chalkboard $20, leftover paint $0



My grandma gave us her old wood dining table and I painted it a black vinyl and my mom found these beautiful black chairs on ksl for 25 dollars for all 6!!! I topped the table off with a Burlap table runner,and a Mint vase with  Coral flowers. 
cost= table $0, vinyl paint $10, chairs $25, burlap runner $4, vase 50cents, flowers $3



I already has this beautiful MINT Chandelier, I made these canvases with the Dear Lizzy paper craft line, Lucky Charm.
Cost: chandelier already owned, canvases already owned, Dear lizzy paper $10



I have a dish obsession! So obviously I needed a dish shelf! I found the perfect Mint dish set for 8 at Ikea. I made the mugs with a pinterest tutorial, I painted mason jars with leftover paint, and made a cute banner with leftover paper. 
cost: shelf $30, dishes $30, mugs $2 


My mom and I painted an accent wall the perfect Coral color. My mom bought us an armorer on ksl  and I painted it a black vinyl. We found the beautiful ottoman at Gordman's to add the tan accents into the room. 
cost= Armorer gift from mom, coral paint $20, ottoman $60





I used my gift card to Hobby Lobby to buy that beautiful lamp. I searched several Joann fabric stores and found fabrics for the accent pillows that my mom sewed. My favorite thing in the room is my Anthropologie vase with my beautiful silk "poppy" flower. 
cost=lamp with gift card, fabrics $30, pillow forms $0, anthropologie vase $35, poppy flower $9




I found this awesome geometric rug at Ikea !! I found a wood coffee table at DownEast Home and painted it a dark Mint. 
cost= rug $70, coffee table $40, and paint sample $5











Thanks for stopping by! 










1 comment: