Sunday, September 29, 2013

Nerd Birthday Party


Nerd Birthday Party

My best friend came to me and wanted to throw her husband an awesome birthday party. I immediately wanted to help! She is an awesome artist and my strength is coming up with creative ideas so we put our heads together and turned my little apartment into every nerds dream. 



The fun invite I created





One of my favorite things. I overlapped superhero black and white coloring pages on these letters and then colored different parts to give them a pop. 




Super Mario wall! Liz created all the characters with poster board, she is sooo talented! 






I took a bunch of Pokemon cards and made a curtain out of them! 



Every party of mine needs to include cake balls! These were my favorite! 


I made star cookies and had gift bags for everyone full of Pokemon cards, and other "nerd" items! 


We all dressed up as some "nerdy" character. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment