Friday, November 8, 2013

My happy place

I am a lucky enough gal to have a husband who let me do a coral & mint room.He knows how to make me happy.It does. Even happier now that I made some changes...here they are!

Before:
                                             
After: 

I found this beauty on ksl for 100 dollars. It was a bright yellow color....I painted it a coral sample from Qwall paint for 6 dollars. My mint dishes and vintage typewriter look wonderful on it! I am sooo happy with how it turned out! 

I had Eric paint these "EAT" letters that I got at hobby lobby for 3 bucks. He gladly took them out to his workshop and painted them(He wants any excuse to go out there) 

Before: 

After:
I got the mint bird pillow from TJ max, the old rustic window pane was left at our house after we bought it, I just made a little banner and found the mint colored "K" at Gordmans("K" stands for Kopp for those who couldn't figure it out!) 


I found this cute little mint shelf and coral vase at Gordmans! I need ideas of little cut things to put on it! Ready, Set, GO!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment