Saturday, March 1, 2014

Selfish week in Oregon






The first time in 7 months that I have had time to:








.......Did I mention that I had A LOT of down time while Eric was in meetings?











Needless to say, It was a good trip. Almost too good. You know that depressing feeling you get when you have had a long vacation from school and you have to go back? That is how I felt. First day back was a drag! But I finally snapped out of it tonight when putting Soybean to sleep. I am where I am suppose to be, and where I want to be. Thank You NANA for taking care of my sweet boy while we were gone. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous!! We want to move to Oregon someday. *sigh*
    But holy cow, it looks like you had so much fun! I also have to tell you, you look GORGEOUS!! I am way jealous of your overalls. Holy cow, who knew those things could be so sexy!?

    ReplyDelete